Meeting Date: September 26, 2004
Meeting Location: Henry's House, Waterford, CT
Meeting Time: 5:22 pm
The Secretary’s report was read and accepted.
The treasurer discussed insurance payments.
No supplies were brought to the picnic.
1) Train Show: Need to provide more cancellation notices to newspapers, etc. A posting is to be placed at the school.
a) All dealer’s were notified and all checks were returned
2) The newsletter will be published “soon”.
3) Wednesday work items: rocks on the corner module, painting of module covers; inventory.
4) Display Board to be ordered next week.
5) Club Kits: Some kits are still un-built, and need to be built for sale.
6) A question was posed: Is there any interest in doing custom kit work with club decals? Does anyone know where the club decals are?
1) The slide show is scheduled for the next meeting on 10 October.
2) It was reported that Art Ferguson’s wife died last week. Donations are to be as noted in the email.
Meeting Adjourned @ 5:45 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary