Meeting Date: April 24, 2005
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:33 pm
The Secretary’s short reports from 3/13/05 and 4/10/05 were read and accepted.
The treasurer provided a quarterly report. The report was read and accepted.
Wheels, couplers, joiners, track cleaners, hats, and some shirts remain available.
1) Update for the RPI trip. Fifteen to eighteen were to go. It will be a club operating session, possibly run a train. The schedule is: Selkirk at 10 AM, a side trip to Jonathan’s father’s and RPI for about 2 hours, then back to Selkirk.
2) Module building weekend(s) are in planning for June.
3) Wednesday night work sessions – Plan to have modules connected and running this Wednesday. Complete legs on inside corner. Fix passenger module connector humps. Complete switch (re)powering.
4) Other trips? Palmer; Warren; Various Train stations; Northlands; the three Connecticut Prototype Museums, all were mentioned. Forward any trip recommendations to Jim Delaney.
1) NMRA Convention(s) Update from Bill Evans- still working on getting a 24 X 32’ layout size (Phil Moffet). Also seeking local layouts for showing, for the National Convention.
2) Proposals for summer clinics: a) Trees b) ??
3) Larry noted that an ex-member was ill and Barb gave an update on Burt’s condition.
4) Bob MacGregor talked about the Southern CT G Scaler’s trip. 86 X 30 layout. Had a good time.
5) The summer Fostoria trip – Larry requested an update on the hotel relocation for better viewing.
Meeting Adjourned @ 8:10 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary