Meeting Date: July 10, 2005
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:37 pm
The Secretary’s report from 6/26/05 (no club fall show) was read and accepted.
Has his usual inventory.
1) Club Picnic- September –The picnic is scheduled for September 17 starting at noon (rain date is the 18th).
2) Fostoria Trip – Details of the trip are to be discussed immediately following the meeting.
3) NER Fall 2005 Convention [Oct7-9] in Stamford - Bill Evans was to call again for final confirmation [ 24 x 32 ]. Security of personal equipment is TBD. Personal participation requires registration. [A copy of the Registration Packet can be requested from the Secretary, or via the link @ NMRA.org]
3) Shows: Thomas show – 1st and 2nd weekends of November. Feel free to find/propose a holiday show location. “There is a shoe in New Haven August 13th that may have space”.
4) Personal Module Settlements – Contact Stu Dom for any amount owed, but pay the Treasurer. Module paint is to be disbursed on Wednesdays. A future Wednesday night project – make up cable sets.
1) Dan’s new idea: 2006 NMRA national show is in Philadelphia – Read the upcoming Newsletter. Dan has sent in a pre-registration to display the club there.
2) The club website is also being reworked. Jim is setting up a photo display on the website. Plus Club projects; how-to pages; personal projects; a history section; any member publications?
3) Glenn Siter now has the club library of M.R. and MRC (in his basement) for Club reference.
Meeting Adjourned @ 8:12 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary