Meeting Date: September 11, 2005
Meeting Location: Larry's House, North Stonington, CT
Meeting Time: 7:38 pm
The Secretary’s report from 8/28/05 was read and accepted.
The Treasurer reported that, as of August 30, cash and equivalents had decreased by $87.
Lots of inventory. Track and roadbed is in. Don to collect switch list needs (insulfrog).
1) Work day at Larry’s – Thanks to Bob McGregor and Jack Howie for bringing the tools and the Gravely.
2) Wednesday work – Module cabling , then building trees for the lumber modules.
3) Stu has received a range of switches, LEDs etc. These will have prices marked for purchase, as needed.
4) Stamford – Setup will be Friday evening (no time limit). Need staffers to run it! Bob McGregor is expected to transport. Burt’s trailer may be available.
5) Club picnic is next weekend. Verification will be passed as needed.
1) Jim needs help on city buildings – just ask! He will coordinate the city building list. Feel free to offer your own ideas (or un-built kits). DPM or City Classics
2) Don’t forget to submit pictures, etc. to the web page!
Meeting Adjourned @ 8:15 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary