Meeting Date: September 25, 2005
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:40 pm
The Secretary’s report from 9/11/05 was read and accepted.
The Treasurer reported, as of 9/25/05, a decrease in cash and equivalents of $2286, primarily due to materials and parts purchases. The report was read and accepted.
Track and roadbed is in. Need price list for the newsletter.
1) Enough electrical parts stock exists to build the second control panel. A question was asked whether that type of material (3 pole double throw, 4 pole double throw, etc.) should be stocked for member use. YES. Stu, and others, will do the inventory and pricing. Storekeeper’s locker will have an inventory sheet with pricelist.
2) A reminder: City Buildings builders needed.
3) Stu has received a range of switches, LEDs etc. These will have prices marked for purchase, as needed.
4) Stamford – Setup will be Friday evening (no time limit). Need staffers to run it! Bob McGregor is expected to transport. Burt’s trailer may be available.
5) Club picnic is next weekend. Verification will be passed as needed.
1) Jim needs help on city buildings – just ask! He will coordinate the city building list. Feel free to offer your own ideas (or un-built kits). DPM or City Classics
2) Don’t forget to submit pictures, etc. to the web page!
Meeting Adjourned @ 8:15 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary