Meeting Date: January 8, 2006
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:38 pm
The Secretary’s report was read and accepted. (2 abstentions)
The Treasurer’s report was read and accepted. Of note Thomas show income of ~$2100, with expenses of ~$281.
Storekeeper reported the usual, except wheels will be increasing to $6, next month.
1) Dan thanked all who participated and helped on the Thomas show and the following efforts at Essex.
2) Springfield – HO work sessions Wednesdays and Sundays, 7 to 10 and 9 to whenever. Passenger station platforms; 4 foot lift bridge; Henry’s corner and the other corners. Jim Delany will work on Martin Luther King day.
3) A new roster of club members is needed.
4) Loading was to be scheduled for Tuesday (Wednesday) as weather dictates. Final call to be made @ next meeting. On30 is scheduled to participate. Barriers will be brought, but may not be used.
5) Passes not picked up on Friday will be available via the trailer(s) via combination. Setup to start @ 8 AM Friday; with N scale setting up Thursday @ noon.
6) Radios will be used again, with assigned locations to be manned.
7) Parking passes are unclear as to method and provision, at this time.
1) NER spring convention in Worcester – June 4, 2006. The VP will investigate our involvement.
2) Jim Spavins continues to request material for the website. Send module descriptions and home layout pictures.
3) Bert is reported to be doing well.
4) Meeting Adjourned at 8:20 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary