Meeting Date: April 10, 2006
Meeting Location: Larry's House, North Stonington, CT
Meeting Time: 5:10 pm
The Secretary’s report from 2-26-06 was read and accepted.
Read and accepted.
No Storekeeper’s report was given.
1) Willimantic – Unloading Friday 4-21 after 5:30 PM – 6 PM is proposed. 10 – 3 on Sunday, using red trailer, @ usual place.
2) NER Convention – June 4th. Need to set up plans for it.
3) Sunday/Wednesday people painting is on-going.
4) Bob Murphy operating session is to be rescheduled, probably a Sunday with meeting to follow.
5) Proposal to visit the Danbury Museum on May 20th.
5) 6) P&W Show on September 17th, @ Park Avenue Elementary, Webster MA. [ 10 – 3, 6AM setup? ]
1) Next quick meeting will be after the Willimantic show, then a formal meeting, first of May, to discuss new transition module. [ May 7 and 21 meeting dates ] Check with library. Reminder club trip is July 12 – 16.
Meeting Adjourned @ 5:30 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary