Meeting Date: September 10, 2006
Meeting Location: Larry's House, North Stonington, CT
Meeting Time: 5:10 pm
1) Webster Show – Dan will arrive ~ 12 PM. Stu will use ~ the Willimantic show for the layout plan. Jonathan will check on hauling the trailer. Loading will be on the Wednesday before.
2) Bill Evans – Vernon modular display – check Bill’s email. October 13 to 15.
3) Bill Evans on radios – Three types: (Old) Kenwood – large, bulky, w/charger; Walkie-Talkie – Purchase by eBay lots; can buy earpods separately. For evaluation, need 12 guys for an operating session – Don Iris in RI, Rt6 – Weds after Webster? Bill to bring a sample to Webster.
4) No word on Thomas.
5) Westerly – Henry needs a replay of pictures displaying what we do. September 14th @ the Armory. Henry will go.
6) Picnic on 9-17. Pool to be re-ready. Jonathan may be late. Competitive games were suggested.
Meeting Adjourned @ 6:05 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary