Meeting Date: May 20, 2007
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:30 pm
The Secretary’s Report was read. Motion made and seconded to accept, as read. Motion passed.
Report read. Motion made and seconded to accept, as read. Motion passed.
The storekeeper reported that all the usual are available.
1) Wednesday night work sessions – Wiring on the transition module is ongoing, but connectors for F module are missing, any ideas?
2) Larry reported that the outside mainline is running on DCC, for those interested.
3) There was no discussion on the summer club trip (see last month for travel dates).
4) A Sunday work session starting at 10 AM (or whenever one arrives) was agreed to for June 10th. Consistent with the discussion on 3-25-07, a post work session meeting is planned for 7:30 PM at Larry’s, with the usual club meeting to be held at the Bill Library on June 24.
5) For reference, it was noted that the Fall Willimantic Show is planned for Nov. 4.
1) At the request of the President, the Vice-President presented a request that all new business be held back so that the remainder of the meeting could be devoted to a presentation of the Financial Committee report, without any immediate discussion or action. A motion was made to move the meeting directly to the presentation. Seconded and passed.
2) At 7:45, the Financial Committee report was presented to the members present by Jim Spavins. The presentation was completed at 8:25 PM. A motion was made to receive the report, as presented, for consideration by the members. Seconded and passed (2 abstentions).
Meeting Adjourned @ 8:30 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary