Meeting Date: January 13, 2008
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:40 pm
Read, and accepted as read. (2 abstentions)
Treasurer’s Report was read and accepted as read (1 abstention).
1) Clark forwarded information concerning the possible show at the Friendship School during the February school break. [ It has HEAT, but no carpets ]
2) Springfield (in TWO weeks!):
a) A schedule with information was provided by Dan (also with the Newsletter).
b) Prep work – Passenger Station; sawmill; Transition module trees.
1) Katherine Alley noted that she will being doing clinics on brick/mortar and figure painting at the 2009 National Train Show, and is seeking space to show at Springfield.
2) Springfield – Running the HO layout: Please sign up for at least two ‘Control Points’ on each day. Radios ARE to be used. Adapters are available for the headsets. Also, use the sign-up sheet for trains to be run – on the table next to the dispatcher.
3) A request was made NOT to run Thomas trains on the layout this year. Approved by the members present.
Meeting Adjourned at 9:00 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary