Meeting Date: July 27, 2008
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:35 pm
Larry not present.
1) Road Trip: Schedule to be finalized - August 6-10, Eleven trippers expected.
2) Sunday work Schedules – August 24th prior to the meeting. Also planned August 31st to work on the Henry Corner and possibly harness work.
3) Club Calendar – Dan has obtained calendar templates that cover the next “two years”. These will be added to the newsletter [Secretary is to input activities, using the club logo to identify Club activities].
4) Stu is to coordinate with John to order the replacement power connectors (pins, plugs, etc.).
1) Dan has developed a Club Webpage Update List – pages that need additions, corrections, etc. Stu’s, Bob’s, the Sawmill, etc.
2) Construction requirements for 2009: The replacement “Lift Bridge” and the 4’ mountain connector module.
Stu is in charge of the bridge – to be ‘3 track’, 12” wide.
The Henry Corner requires ‘3 track’ scenery
3) Training on “proper operation” of the Delaney and Stu Modules is to be accomplished.
4) It is more or less expected that the “Formal” invitations to the Hartford Convention are to be sent out in September.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:15 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary