Meeting Date: November 23, 2008
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:35 pm
Read and accepted as amended (delete P&W entry).
Treasurer reported $84 in expenses for the new 4’ bridge. The status of the club CD was requested. Read and accepted as read.
1) Christmas Show sign-up list – Too few members present to obtain a useful sign-up list. It is intended to send out (multiple) emails to get everyone signed up, including the set-up date of 12/20 at 8 AM. Loading as needed Wednesday or Saturday.
2) The timing of the inspection of the red trailer is indeterminate.
1) The editor of the Newsletter is seeking a replacement. He noted that the Newsletter still needs a functional calendar to be incorporated. While nothing definite concerning a replacement has occurred, it was suggested that Clark continue to “persuade” his potential replacement.
2) Bob MacGregor noted that the Central CT G-gaugers will NOT be available for Willimantic in March – we may need to set up a larger layout to fill the total space.
3) There will be an operating session at Jonathan’s on Tuesday.
Meeting Adjourned @ 8:40 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary