Meeting Date: February 22, 2009
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:45 pm
By acclamation, the Secretary’s Report was not read.
The Treasurer reported that the Club had $2200 in Checking.
$2 per pack for remaining old # 5’s
1) Willimantic – March 29th.
2) Friendship School – Re-confirmed the information provided at the last meeting. There was discussion on the general layout arrangement preferred by those who will operate the layout. Is there a layout plan?
1) Dan is to re-email the correct address to Don for the donation in memory of Will Siter, which was agreed to be $100.
2) Stu’s demo on the “new uncoupler magnets” has been rescheduled for April. Stu is also to order additional 15 V power supplies. Anyone wishing one or more please let Stu know.
3) A general call has been made: “Where are the 5-packs of 33” wheels?”
Meeting Adjourned at 8:25 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary