Meeting Date: March 8, 2009
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:37 pm
The Secretary’s Report was read, and accepted as read. (0)
The Treasurer report was read.
Larry has the wheel sets!
1) Stu thinks that he will be available for the April 26th meeting, for the uncoupler demonstration.
2) For the 3-22-09 meeting Dan will continue his famous slide show “Philadelphia ‘94”.
3) Willimantic – Dan will check with Sokol on the layout size. Setup is assumed to be on Sunday morning. Who is expecting to attend? Will load on 3-25-09 for both Willimantic and The Friendship School. (staging included)
4) Friendship School – Up on the 11th and down on the 18th. Dan is to draw the layout plans (Is there a set from last year?). Need to determine the “support team” to determine the times open? …Looks like Monday thru Friday 11 to 5, with Wednesday to 8PM. Use an email sign-up sheet.
5) Clark requested an update on the pin order. Submit as soon as the correct pricing is verified.
6) Larry noted that the layout in the basement has a ‘bizarre fault’! To be further investigated…
7) The power supplies that were ordered have arrived. Also the green LED’s and panel meters have arrived. Stu is to perform the assembly.
1) Jonathan sent an email – there is a talk about railroads in southeastern CT to be held in Stonington, March 18th at 7PM. United Church of Stonington, 65 Main Street.
2) The red trailer registration is due April 30th. Cost seems high (commercial w/club?)
3) Club cars by Clark – Clark will seek means to ‘move’ the cars. a) Assemble the remaining cars. b) Donate some cars to the Eastern CT Museum. c) Update the Club web page to allow better access for car sales [same for Club calendar].
4) A motion was made, seconded, and passed (11 -0) to obtain software to allow updating of the website. Dan will do this.
5) An APB has been instituted for the Club cleaning cars! If not found, we will need two replacement cars.
6) Nate need s an updated member’s list.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:25 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary