Meeting Date: June 22, 2008
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:32 pm
Read, and accepted as read.
Same as last month’s totals. Accepted as read.
Larry came home on Thursday.
1) Connector Issues:
The solder style lug accepts #14 gage wire through the hole, so soldering should be no problem. Cost is about $1 per pin – need to select the appropriate shell size / type to use with them.
2) Christ the King – The selected date is now October (first weekend?) May try the ‘L’ style layout.
3) Road Trip: August 6-10, straight to Fostoria. Bob McGregor is going to call for accommodations updates.
1) John W. is away from 7-1 to 7-27.
2) Jonathan says that for the Tuesday night session, spouses (or friends) are welcome (for ‘tea and crumpets’). No sessions in August.
3) Clark is trying to schedule a Palmer trip (this week? Wednesday?)
4) Next meeting scheduled for July 27th.
Meeting Adjourned at 7:52 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary