Meeting Date: June 28, 2009
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:37 pm
Read and accepted as read.
Same as last month. Read and accepted as read.
1) The August Trek – Planned for August 5th thru 9th.
2) Club pins – No further action taken at this time.
3) The latest slide show was another fine time warp through history. (Next warp is planned for September.)
4) Hartford National Train Show – Get your passes first at NTS Registration Office! Trailers may be kept at Glenn Siter’s place. Thursday 8 – 8:30 for any further setup required. Show runs from Friday 9AM – Noon; Noon – 6 PM; Saturday 10AM – 6PM; Sunday 10AM – 5PM. Will use Dispatcher and radios as @ Springfield. No Sales. Loading Sunday July 5th at 7PM.
5) Home layouts can use help on Thursday morning if no need to help on show setup. Bill stated that volunteers are still needed.
1) All remaining Amherst cars will be brought to the next convenient meeting for distribution.
2) John Waller will be in Australia July 13th to August 12th.
3) Bill Evans noted that there is to be a RailFest in Fostoria in September.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:43 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary