Meeting Date: October 11, 2009
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:36 pm
Read and accepted as read. (8-0)
1) Vice President’s Comments – the V.P. spoke concerning the P.’s current heavy workload and illnesses that have prevented Dan from performing his usually excellent job as Club President. John said that he would write a note to Dan noting his (John’s) availability and that Dan should feel free to delegate any duties needed. John also noted that the Club (HO, at least) may still be recovering from the thrills of the National Train Show and all the efforts leading up to it.
2) Larry reported that progress on installing the elevator has been equivalent to some of our Wednesday night work sessions. Lots of talk, and then on to coffee and doughnuts!
3) Willimantic – November 15th – No further update. G-Scale does plan to show at Willimantic – need to confirm space is available for Bob MacGregor. V.P. is to check with Dan on this.
4) The December show – Planning on it consisting of Willimantic (+Dan/Jim or Stu, whichever is not used at Willimantic). Must ID and load anything needed that is still hidden in Larry’s basement. Any corners, power, etc.?
1) Bob MacGregor suggested an early loading for Springfield to avoid loading problems as experienced on Larry’s driveway in the past.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:20 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary