Meeting Date: January 24, 2010
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:45 pm
Read and accepted as read. (19-0-1)
Read and accepted as read. (20-0-0)
Larry says that items are still available.
1) Springfield last notice – Don’t forget! Friday, 8 AM, be there! Get your own badge.
2) Sandy’s building clinic will be rescheduled, once the building kits are available.
3) February 28th, Christ the King in Old Lyme, now scheduled for the 27th and 28th. Setup Saturday at 8 (9) AM, with operation after 5 PM and Sunday 9 AM to 3PM.
4) Al’s weathering clinic now tentatively moved to March.
5) Other ‘planned’ shows are Willimantic and The Friendship School, (dates TBD).
1) Henry Curtis noted that the Boston & Maine Historical Society posted that Homeland Security has requested that eBay not list railroad right of way type information.
2) Stu displayed one of his traveling/storage boxes!
Meeting Adjourned at ~8:45 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary