Meeting Date: June 27, 2010
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:40 pm
Read and accepted as read. (6-0)
No Treasurers Report
No Storekeepers Report
1) There has been no response to Larry’s inquiries concerning Bob Chalmer’s layout (dismantling).
2) The secretary is to confer with Ed Bradbury on successive Fall dates for the building clinic.
3) The ‘layout at Larry’s is in working order with most of Larry’s locomotives in good running order. It is available for running trains.
4) Club railfanning trip – Stu would like to add “an extra day” [6 days – five nights]. This appears to be doable.
5) Change: Planned additional summer meetings – July 11th and 25th; August 22nd (assume at Gales Ferry branch).
1) Bob Macgregor continues to plan a late August trip west for a tractor show, with rail-fanning an added bonus for anyone interested.
2) Nominations for Vice President:
a) Stu Dom was nominated for Vice President.
b) Dan is to discuss possible nominations with “others” before the election is to be held. Dan is also planning on updating proposed responsibilities for the V. P., before the election is to be held.
3) An informal discussion of future operating concepts (e.g., operating DCC on the ‘inside track’) followed.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:20 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary