Meeting Date: October 10, 2010
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:36 pm
Read and accepted as read (4-0)
1) Durham Show – The Club received a $50 stipend check from the show. The meeting quorum voted to return the check to the show to aid them in covering their expenses, as it was felt that attendance was likely insufficient to allow any significant profit. Otherwise, the show went very well, with no setup or operating problems.
2) Willimantic show – Need to prepare a proposed layout plan for the November 14th show. Jim recommended that Stu’s yard be the primary yard for the show, vice theirs. Need to coordinate transportation of desired modules. [Reminder to ‘preload’ the blue trailer after Willimantic for Springfield.]
3) The Staging modules are being “reworked” to provide dedicated connector tracks.
1) G Scale – Supporting a fundraiser with (K of C) at Lady of the Lakes, Rt. 32, Oakdale. Would like to use an M&P banner.
2) Bob MacGregor spoke at length about a 1600 ft. G-Scale garden layout at Worthington Pond Farm and Garden, LLC, which is owned by new member Daniel Roulier.. He would like to display a video of this “garden layout/facility “ at Springfield inside the G-scale layout. It was agreed that that would be acceptable, provide that the video concentrated primarily on the layout. The G-Scalers expect to operate there about once a month when it is seasonally open.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:35 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary