Meeting Date: October 24, 2010
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:40 pm
Secretary’s ReportRead and accepted as read (9-0)
Read and accepted as read (9-0)
Store is nearly empty.
1) Transition yard – connector track work – Don is attempting to make dedicated (labeled) connectors.
2) Durham Show- Word was that they “met expenses”. G-Scalers returned ½ of their stipend.
3) Willimantic show – Modules – Stu’s yard, Don’s Facility, “new” TV module, swing bridge, prairie. Dan to produce the layout plan.
4) Need to establish a date/time for ‘preload’ with Bob MacGregor.
1) Need to develop Pricing for: Plans for replacement of the 8’ and 4’ logging modules with two 6’, 36” lightweight modules; 4’ transition module for logging mountain when not used with the passenger station. Plus possible additional 4’ module for club “fill-in” use. New modules need to include “main line controls” and proper harnesses.
2) Clark is to obtain new price list for hats/shirts so that the G-Scalers (and others) can update their wardrobes.
3) Newsletter! Tom Blundon will work on the email list issue, and attempt to work with Nate on production of the newsletter.
4) Jim Spavins and Dan are working to update the Club web page format to make it easier to update, using a “blog-style” page format, and provide access to post meeting minutes, etc.
5) It was noted that Amato’s is prepping for their 70th anniversary open house to include G-scale and HO layouts. See AmatosToy&Hobby.com.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:50 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary