Meeting Date: March 13, 2011
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:33 pm
Read and accepted as read (15-0)
The Treasurer’s Report was read.
Preliminary Statements - Stu read a Statement for Dan, as presented in the March Newsletter
1) Bylaws Committee – Their work is in progress, which is to be presented @ 1st meeting in April for discussion and voting. Henry commented that the Club’s mailing address needs updating (to a PO Box?).
2) Club Paraphernalia – For shirts and hats, see Clark Pritchett with your order(s). Larry turned over the remaining inventory to Bob MacGregor for inventory review.
3) The G & N Scalers attended the Cheshire show; HO will attend the show in Willimantic on April 17 (around Stu and/or Delaney modules)
4) The proposed date for Christ the King is Memorial Day weekend May 28/29. Henry moved to support that date – pending member review, the vote is to be taken at the next meeting.
5) The Plexiglass replacement plan discussion is moved to the next meeting.
6) Stu is preparing the full Club Calendar for website posting. All groups are requested to submit upcoming activities.
Meeting Adjourned at 9:10 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary