Meeting Date: May 22, 2011
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:35 pm
The report was read.
1) Old Lyme layout is in progress. Setup starts Saturday @ 8:00 AM, with operation from ~6 to 8 PM and Sunday from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Swing bridge to be reset lower by 1 ½” with new inserts. Need to pickup the bridge and corners.
2) Club Paraphernalia – Bob MacGregor returned the remainder of the club clothing.
3) Bob Murphy is holding a practice “play night” on Tuesday @ 7 PM, for those who want to get used to the new layout and controls.
4) Construction of the new modules, logging, etc. is proceeding well, with about $1200 expended to date, and $400 of electronics to go.
5) There is no update related to adjusting the club contracts with the Amherst Railway Society concerning possible relocation of the G –Scalers.
1) Jim Spavins presented the reprise of the 2006/2007 trip slide show, and the premiere of the 2008 Trip slide show.
Meeting Adjourned at 9:00 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary