Meeting Date: June 12, 2011
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:40 pm
Read and accepted as read (7-0-1).
(Not present).Storekeeper’s Report
1) Old Lyme – Everything went well. All had a good time, and people actually showed up!
2) Amherst Contracts – Bob MacGregor has emailed the show chair with comments on relocating G-Scale vendors near the G-Scale layout or vice-versa. Bill Evans said that John would respond to Bob MacGregor.
3) Larry inquired concerning setting up the Passenger station modules, including John Waller’s modules to make a working layout. We will need a few more workers to accomplish this.
4) Bob MacGregor still had the remaining Club clothing. Once any more sales are completed, he will write the check and return any leftovers.
5) There will be an operating session tomorrow night at Jonathan’s.
6) the next June meeting will be an operating session at Bob Murphy’s layout on 6-26.
1) Do we want to display at the New London station on July 23/24, for the 40th anniversary of Amtrak?
2) Call from a New London Day reporter. Did we know we have lost our tax exempt status? Also it is noted that we need to correct the official Club address (was Bob M.) Stu and Dan are to rectify this.
3) Bob MacGregor took a ride up to Selkirk, where he noted that a tornado had caused some turnout damage.
Meeting Adjourned @ 8:00 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary