Meeting Date: September 9, 2012
Meeting Location: Bill Library, Ledyard, CT
Meeting Time: 7:35 pm
Read and accepted as read (7-0-1).
Read and accepted as read (7-0-1)
1) Willimantic - 2-9-12; 10-3, as usual; Stu to determine size to test DCC functionality
2) Portland Airline Fall Show (now Middletown) – not formally asked; November 4th. Is it on?
3) DCC conversions in process on Wednesday nights
4) Club Picnic (9-22-12) – Please RSVP to Jim Spavins by Wednesday night.
5) Note Cheshire Show is November 18th – G-Scalers.
1) Next meeting – DCC install; bring an engine(s), decoder(s), lighting, and tools, as needed. Programming to follow. See the Newsletter for gear to bring.
2) Speed matching to be performed at Larry’s or at a setup – speed uniformity and consisting. Lighting setup issues have been noted.
3) Larry brought up the following: Mona Chalmers is seeking to dispose of her husband’s 20 X 15 3 level layout. Anyone interested in seeing it and assessing it come Saturday afternoon. Quaker Hill off Rt. 32. Contact Larry if interested.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:32 pm.Respectably submitted by Bob Applegate, Secretary